Sunday, August 15, 2010

Risk.

That’s right, two posts in one night. Let’s talk about taking risks. It seems to be a recurring theme in my life lately. How do you decide which risk to take? How do you weight the consequences? I feel like I’ve been convincing a lot of people to take risks lately, but am I a hypocrite? I know that a lot of times, I wont take the risk unless I know the outcome. In that case, is it even a risk, or just a cleverly hidden…situation? Man I wish I knew when to take the risk or play it safe. But where is the fun in that? I ask a lot of questions in my posts, I just realized that. No one is going to answer the questions, so I guess it makes me feel better to put the questions on something tangible, something concrete, something I can come back to when I need validation that I’m not losing it. Am I losing it? There I go again…I need to do something drastic. I’m going to dwell on that fact for a while, see where it leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment